case status gone back from Post decision to Acceptance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• case status gone back from Post decision to Acceptance

Got approved petetion1797B to my employer. But after 1 month post decision state is gone back to acceptance and it has been in same state since last 5 days. Information at status check is as below: "an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice. This case is being processed at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

please let me know if any one has already faced this issue before

That's something I've never heard of but am no expert.
    What is the chance that ur employer had applied twice - regular and premium?
    I have seen status change from Review phase back to Acceptance phase but that happened when a premium application was filed on top of a regular application because the latter was taking a long time.
    Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X