Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 stamping after H1

Hi,
    I have a valid H1 Visa on my passport that is valid till 2015 for Employer A . I never joined and worked for them.

Now I am planning to go for L1 visa stamping for my current company (Employer B) .

My questions are

1. If L1 gets approved , will the existing H1 visa on my passport cancelled?

2. If L1 gets rejected , any impact on the existing H1 visa?

3. L1 gets approved for Employer B and H1 gets cancelled on the passport , can I use the same H1 petition of Employer A or new H1 petition of Employer C in the future for new H1 stamping again ?

Thank you

Originally posted by Kumar_new View Post
    Hi,
    I have a valid H1 Visa on my passport that is valid till 2015 for Employer A . I never joined and worked for them.

Now I am planning to go for L1 visa stamping for my current company (Employer B) .

My questions are

1. If L1 gets approved , will the existing H1 visa on my passport cancelled?

2. If L1 gets rejected , any impact on the existing H1 visa?

3. L1 gets approved for Employer B and H1 gets cancelled on the passport , can I use the same H1 petition of Employer A or new H1 petition of Employer C in the future for new H1 stamping again ?

Thank you
    1. Most probably yes.
    2. No. But sometimes the visa officer may cancel the H1 before deciding to reject the L1.
    3. Yes possible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X