Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B application 2013 withdrawn once it is approved

Hi

My company applied for H1b for 2013 and once my H1 is approved they withdrawn my application due to some other reason .
    Can I transfer my h1 now ? if yes what information is required to transfer my H1.
    Please advise.

Thank in advance.

Originally posted by SobhaE View Post
    Hi

My company applied for H1b for 2013 and once my H1 is approved they withdrawn my application due to some other reason .
    Can I transfer my h1 now ? if yes what information is required to transfer my H1.
    Please advise.

Thank in advance.
    How do you know it was approved? Did you receive the approval notice?

if yes, then any employer can port this H1 by using the approval notice.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      How do you know it was approved? Did you receive the approval notice?

if yes, then any employer can port this H1 by using the approval notice.

Thank you for the information . on USCIS site I saw my H1 is approved after few days status is changed to "On October 3, 2013, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision." as my company withdrawn my application. My company didn't send me any documents related to my H1 petition. I have request them now.

Comment

Originally posted by SobhaE View Post
        Thank you for the information . on USCIS site I saw my H1 is approved after few days status is changed to "On October 3, 2013, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision." as my company withdrawn my application. My company didn't send me any documents related to my H1 petition. I have request them now.
        You would need some sort of proof that the petition indeed belonged to your name. Most of the employers would want to see the approved petition in order to attempt a porting.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X