Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B & H4 Visa Appointments

Hi,

I will be going for my H1B renewal interview and my wife will be coming along for her H4 (first time) interview. Few questions related to the same:

1) I submitted both; her and my DS-160 application to Chennai consulate and then used the confirmation number for fees payment. Now we want to go to Mumbai consulate for interview. Can I go to Mumbai consulate for the interview with DS-160 filed to Chennai or do I need to complete another DS-160 for Mumbai?

2) Considering it's H1B renewal for me, do I need to make OFC (biometrics) for myself? I understand my wife has to go as it's her first time.

3) Irrespective to the fact if I have to go for OFC or just my wife, am I/she supposed to carry the original Notice of Action I-797 form? I understand this is the mandatory document for the main interview at Consulate but trying to confirm for OFC.

Thank you for your time and input. Appreciate it.

Jai

Originally posted by JRMH1B View Post
    Hi,

I will be going for my H1B renewal interview and my wife will be coming along for her H4 (first time) interview. Few questions related to the same:

1) I submitted both; her and my DS-160 application to Chennai consulate and then used the confirmation number for fees payment. Now we want to go to Mumbai consulate for interview. Can I go to Mumbai consulate for the interview with DS-160 filed to Chennai or do I need to complete another DS-160 for Mumbai?

2) Considering it's H1B renewal for me, do I need to make OFC (biometrics) for myself? I understand my wife has to go as it's her first time.

3) Irrespective to the fact if I have to go for OFC or just my wife, am I/she supposed to carry the original Notice of Action I-797 form? I understand this is the mandatory document for the main interview at Consulate but trying to confirm for OFC.

Thank you for your time and input. Appreciate it.

Jai
    Hello, it would be great if you can guide. I appreciate your assistance. Thank you, Jai

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X