Complex situation.....f1 to h1 to f1 to h1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complex situation.....f1 to h1 to f1 to h1

I came to the US on F1 visa. Just recently, I got a full time job and I got transferred on H1-B non-profit. I need to go to India in feb 2014 for a personal emergency. My current employer is not giving me the leave. I have to complete my education, 1 more quarter to go. I also have an offer from a for profit company who will file for my H1b in April. How can I go home and yet be back on time for my job with the for profit employer? Please help!

Originally posted by mini_mishra View Post
    I came to the US on F1 visa. Just recently, I got a full time job and I got transferred on H1-B non-profit. I need to go to India in feb 2014 for a personal emergency. My current employer is not giving me the leave. I have to complete my education, 1 more quarter to go. I also have an offer from a for profit company who will file for my H1b in April. How can I go home and yet be back on time for my job with the for profit employer? Please help!
    Your for profit company H1 can only start from 01-Oct-2014. On what visa are you planning to come back?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Your for profit company H1 can only start from 01-Oct-2014. On what visa are you planning to come back?
      I am planning to come back on H4 but I am not sure how would this impact my H1-B as H1-B is filed in April.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X