New Employer But OLD I-94 and old VISA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Employer But OLD I-94 and old VISA

I am working for Company A with an approved petition until 2015 December and I have approved H1B petition from company B as well till 2016 November. Now Can I start working for the employer B ASAP and not worry about I 94 and VISA stamping or Do I have to get a new I 94 Immediately and stamping too.

Originally posted by Rahul Gautam View Post
    I am working for Company A with an approved petition until 2015 December and I have approved H1B petition from company B as well till 2016 November. Now Can I start working for the employer B ASAP and not worry about I 94 and VISA stamping or Do I have to get a new I 94 Immediately and stamping too.
    Dont you have I-94 associated with the Approved petition of Company B? Is it a I797A or I797B?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Dont you have I-94 associated with the Approved petition of Company B? Is it a I797A or I797B?

Its a new I797B without any I-94.

I have my OLD I-94 which I got when I entered via Employer A.

Comment

If it doesn't have an I-94 at the bottom, it was approved as Consular process, you cant work for the employer B. In order to work for B, either file a Consular to COS amendment or leave US and re enter on B's petition.

Till when is your visa valid?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X