H1b Cap Exempt after Withdrawal Prior to 10/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Cap Exempt after Withdrawal Prior to 10/1

Thank you for your time while you are reading this. My H1b was approved but revoked before it took effect on 10/1 last year. I am transfering it but is it subject to the quota? USCIS claims so according to the RFE but some other people does not agree with it. I am looking for supportive regulations. Please let me know if you have any advice regarding this issue. Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by gfwgfw View Post
    Thank you for your time while you are reading this. My H1b was approved but revoked before it took effect on 10/1 last year. I am transfering it but is it subject to the quota? USCIS claims so according to the RFE but some other people does not agree with it. I am looking for supportive regulations. Please let me know if you have any advice regarding this issue. Thank you in advance.
    What do you mean "USCIS claims so" ? What was the RFE?

Comment

The RFE claims that I am subject to the quota since I did not work for the petitioner after 10/1 and my petition has been revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by gfwgfw View Post
        The RFE claims that I am subject to the quota since I did not work for the petitioner after 10/1 and my petition has been revoked.
        Hi there,

Did you respond to the RFE? what's the result?

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X