Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dependent H4 Visa stamping without H-1B Visa stamped on passport

Hi Friends,

I am a Sr. Consultant working in one of the Software company. I was working on L-1B & my wife was on L2 visa.

My company has processed my H-1B l in COS (Change of status) and H4 for my wife last year in April 2013.My H-1B & her H4 has processed successfully and we have approved petition documents.

My wife went to India on vacations and now she has to come back to USA so I understand that she will have to go for her H4 visa stamping before coming back to USA. I cannot go for Visa stamping now.

I do not have my H-1B Visa stamped on my passport but I have approved H-1B petition documents and she has approved H4 petition.

Question:-
    1. Is there any risk sending dependent for H4 visa stamping without having principal applicant stamping on passport?

Does anyone has the same experience. Kindly share & suggest.

Please share your idea, It's urgent.

Many thanks,

Can anyone share his thoughts, Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by akja View Post
      Hi Friends,

I am a Sr. Consultant working in one of the Software company. I was working on L-1B & my wife was on L2 visa.

My company has processed my H-1B l in COS (Change of status) and H4 for my wife last year in April 2013.My H-1B & her H4 has processed successfully and we have approved petition documents.

My wife went to India on vacations and now she has to come back to USA so I understand that she will have to go for her H4 visa stamping before coming back to USA. I cannot go for Visa stamping now.

I do not have my H-1B Visa stamped on my passport but I have approved H-1B petition documents and she has approved H4 petition.

Question:-
      1. Is there any risk sending dependent for H4 visa stamping without having principal applicant stamping on passport?

Does anyone has the same experience. Kindly share & suggest.

Please share your idea, It's urgent.

Many thanks,
      Yes, she can go for H4 stamping. No need your visa (H1) stamp.

-OMM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X