H1B Transfer - Petition Required?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer - Petition Required?

If a H1B has been approved, although the documentation has not arrived (i.e. the individual has had confirmation that they have been accepted for a H1B), what does this mean for moving to a new employer?

The documentation supposedly can take up until October to arrive – if the individual does not want to wait until October is it possible to start the transfer process straight away, provided the petition has been approved (if not yet received)?

Any guidance on the above much appreciated.

Originally posted by MancLondonSM View Post
    If a H1B has been approved, although the documentation has not arrived (i.e. the individual has had confirmation that they have been accepted for a H1B), what does this mean for moving to a new employer?

The documentation supposedly can take up until October to arrive – if the individual does not want to wait until October is it possible to start the transfer process straight away, provided the petition has been approved (if not yet received)?

Any guidance on the above much appreciated.
    Do you have at least the receipt number?

Technically a good immigration attorney can get transfer done using only the receipt number. But many process oriented large MNCs/Companies need approval notice to think about a transfer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X