Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client Letter for h1B Stamping

Hi,
    I am working for a state project and it involves sub contracting.
    The client letter provided to me has the name of my employer and it also has the name of my sub contracting firm.

like:
    Mr ABC has been contracted through <Name of subcontractor> who is a full time employee of <my employer name>.

Will there be any issue with this client letter if i take this to stamping while in india?

please advise

Originally posted by Binita Yadav View Post
    Hi,
    I am working for a state project and it involves sub contracting.
    The client letter provided to me has the name of my employer and it also has the name of my sub contracting firm.

like:
    Mr ABC has been contracted through <Name of subcontractor> who is a full time employee of <my employer name>.

Will there be any issue with this client letter if i take this to stamping while in india?

please advise
    Who will be signing this letter?

Advisable to also include a brief description of the duties that you will be performing as well as qualifications desired for the same and who will be controlling your work allocation, pay, annual reviews etc.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

It is provided by the HR.
      It has brief description of the roles/responsibilities but nothing about pay, annual review etc

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Who will be signing this letter?

Advisable to also include a brief description of the duties that you will be performing as well as qualifications desired for the same and who will be controlling your work allocation, pay, annual reviews etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Binita Yadav View Post
        It is provided by the HR.
        It has brief description of the roles/responsibilities but nothing about pay, annual review etc
        The letter has to be signed by client representative and be on the end client's letter head.

Comment

EVC model without end client agreement

Hello Raghvi,

My case comes under EVC model and at the time interview I was issued 221g asking for end client letter. I submitted the same and they replied back to me asking for additional docs like 797, lca, end client agreement letter.

I have Vendor letter, Vendor agreement with my employer and end client letter stating duties, timeframe..etc. When I called for my employer, he said end client will not give agreement with vendor as it is big MNC in us and hence they will not disclose it and as we have the vendor letter clearly stating the working with end client at YYYY location, we do not need end client agreement letter anymore. I am bit concerned about this?

Could you please clarify whether the vendor letter and agreement and end client letter is enough in EVC model OR DO I need to get any other supporting document?

The letter has to be signed by client representative and be on the end client's letter head.

Comment

Help - Info related to end Client agreement letter

Could anyone help me on my case?

Originally posted by got221gmay14 View Post
            Hello Raghvi,

My case comes under EVC model and at the time interview I was issued 221g asking for end client letter. I submitted the same and they replied back to me asking for additional docs like 797, lca, end client agreement letter.

I have Vendor letter, Vendor agreement with my employer and end client letter stating duties, timeframe..etc. When I called for my employer, he said end client will not give agreement with vendor as it is big MNC in us and hence they will not disclose it and as we have the vendor letter clearly stating the working with end client at YYYY location, we do not need end client agreement letter anymore. I am bit concerned about this?

Could you please clarify whether the vendor letter and agreement and end client letter is enough in EVC model OR DO I need to get any other supporting document?

Comment

Well you can only go with what you have and hope for the best. In future avoid so many layers for better transparency and chances.

Comment

Sample Client Invitation Letter required H1B inhouse project

Hi I am filing for an amendment for an internal project at USA (employer office) for my H1B. My base location is India (employer has office at USA as we ll and I will be working at there). I currently at my base location (india) and not traveled with the current H1B. Is there any client invitation letter required for this case? if yes, could one of you provide a sample/draft for the same. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kpsihab View Post
                  Hi I am filing for an amendment for an internal project at USA (employer office) for my H1B. My base location is India (employer has office at USA as we ll and I will be working at there). I currently at my base location (india) and not traveled with the current H1B. Is there any client invitation letter required for this case? if yes, could one of you provide a sample/draft for the same. Thanks.
                  What is the internal project about? Documentation with respect to that would help.

Comment

What is the internal project about? Documentation with respect to that would help.

Most of the part will be pre-sales support. And would need to support customers from the base office whenever needed to solve if they have any issues (consultant).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X