Please Help H4 - Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help H4 - Urgent

I came to US in April 2005 and i got my SSN in last week of june. I have paystubs from july to till date. Last month my wife went for H4 at chennai consulate. she took all the paystubs originals from july . But they rejected visa under 221g and checked the box beside
    1)Explain the H/L workers 2004 earnings. Please explain any discrepancies from mininum salary mandated by the LCA.
    and beside that she wrote Why not paid form April to June??

What should i do now?

Please Help me.

You must get paid your regular salary as per LCA while on H1, even if you are on bench, no client, no project.

It is really trouble for you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi,
      Its not really that much trouble. You just have to write a convincing letter and also ask your wife to tell the Visa officer that you are now receiving pay in accordance with the Law. I do not however understand how you would have W2 for 2004 when you have landed there only in 2005. There might have been some short coming in communication. Ask spouse to clarify this, and include it in your letter too. Actually you can make use of the loop hole that you can receive a pay only if you have your SSN and wriggle out of the situation. Brief your wife on what she should talk at the consulate.
      Take heart, its not difficult!
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Thank You

Hi Veena,

Thank You very much for the advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}