Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa statu revoke

HI ALL

My company have applied for my H1B Visa and i got through in lottery with 15 days i got to know my case got approved since its premium processing

I also got the original copy of all my approval document from USCIS which was handed over to me last week. I am in progress for preparing document for going for stamping

today i just check USCIS and came to know the below status

I am yet to get reason from my company why its revoked .. will post that detail as soon as i get it

Post Decision Activity

On June 26, 2014, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

MY question

1) Is it means that visa got denied ??
    2) Why after sending me all approval its reflecting revoked the decision ??
    3) Does it mean i cant go for stamping or get approval from current company ??
    4) Is it possible to reopen this case for approval again ??
    5) Can i still use my current approval document and apply for job in other company and transfer it ??
    6) Is the new company need to sponsor for my case or just transfer wont suffice ??

Any answer would be great help guys.. any suggestion

Originally posted by arul View Post
    HI ALL

My company have applied for my H1B Visa and i got through in lottery with 15 days i got to know my case got approved since its premium processing

I also got the original copy of all my approval document from USCIS which was handed over to me last week. I am in progress for preparing document for going for stamping

today i just check USCIS and came to know the below status

I am yet to get reason from my company why its revoked .. will post that detail as soon as i get it

Post Decision Activity

On June 26, 2014, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

MY question

1) Is it means that visa got denied ??
    2) Why after sending me all approval its reflecting revoked the decision ??
    3) Does it mean i cant go for stamping or get approval from current company ??
    4) Is it possible to reopen this case for approval again ??
    5) Can i still use my current approval document and apply for job in other company and transfer it ??
    6) Is the new company need to sponsor for my case or just transfer wont suffice ??

Any answer would be great help guys.. any suggestion
    Who has revoked your company or USICS.If it is revoked by USICS your company can check thru your attorney.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X