h4 visa with out marriage album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 visa with out marriage album

Dear friends, I have a query related to h4 visa plz help me.

Questions:
    My fiance and i are planing to get register marriage (COURT MARRIAGE ) in 4th week of aug2014.she is coming to india for the same and she have H1b visa

I had following questions:-

1)Certainly am planing for apply h4 visa.so in that case whether we should go together for the h4 visa interview ??
    2)we would not have wedding album with us.Will that affect my h4 visa approval?
    3)how much chances are there for h4 visa approval with out invitation card and marriage album
    4)If they ask about marriage album,best ans to convince him
    Thank you for your time and consideration,
    somunath

Originally posted by nathsomu View Post
    Dear friends, I have a query related to h4 visa plz help me.

Questions:
    My fiance and i are planing to get register marriage (COURT MARRIAGE ) in 4th week of aug2014.she is coming to india for the same and she have H1b visa

I had following questions:-

1)Certainly am planing for apply h4 visa.so in that case whether we should go together for the h4 visa interview ??
    2)we would not have wedding album with us.Will that affect my h4 visa approval?
    3)how much chances are there for h4 visa approval with out invitation card and marriage album
    4)If they ask about marriage album,best ans to convince him
    Thank you for your time and consideration,
    somunath
    No matter what one feels about rituals, and ceremonies, and associated fanfare etc, proof of these is one strong way the visa officers get convinced that the marriage is bonafide and genuine. This partially stems from the fact that many in the past did **** marriages just to gain entry to US. Now, I dont know the personal reason behind you two doing a life changing event so secretly, but I dont think there is any harm in calling few very close friends, if not relatives, and getting some pictures clicked at the courthouse,garland exchanged, and associated pictures alongwith the signing officer.

1. Yes.
    2. As mentioned, dress formally, take some basic pictures.
    3. It would depend upon your reasons to convince the officer as to what was the need to do so so secretly.
    4. Same as above.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      No matter what one feels about rituals, and ceremonies, and associated fanfare etc, proof of these is one strong way the visa officers get convinced that the marriage is bonafide and genuine. This partially stems from the fact that many in the past did **** marriages just to gain entry to US. Now, I dont know the personal reason behind you two doing a life changing event so secretly, but I dont think there is any harm in calling few very close friends, if not relatives, and getting some pictures clicked at the courthouse,garland exchanged, and associated pictures alongwith the signing officer.

1. Yes.
      3. It would depend upon your reasons to convince the officer as to what was the need to do so so secretly.
      4. Same as above.

Hi Raghvi , thanks for your help

we got married at 23rd aug 2014 , its register marriage i got marriage certificate (tamilnadu register marriage act 2013) in that certificate we both photos are there (passport size photos) with signature and seal(gov register seal) on top of the photos, and we took some photos with register and witness ,and my parents are accepted the register marriage its legal ,my wife having h1b visa she going return back to usa at 4th sept 2014

?am planing to apply h4 visa am very nerves if interviewer ask about my marriage album and invitation card ?what should i ans this(actually why we did register marriage? we both are diff states so our parents are not ready to plan the arrange marriage but they accept the register marriage)
      q>we would not have wedding album and invitation card .will that affect my h4 visa approval
      q>how can i proof my self its a legal marriage to the interviewer

plz helpme

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by raghvi View Post

1. Yes.
      4. Same as above.

Hi Raghvi , thanks for your help

we got married at 23rd aug 2014 , its register marriage i got marriage certificate (tamilnadu register marriage act 2013) in that certificate we both photos are there (passport size photos) with signature and seal(gov register seal) on top of the photos, and we took some photos with register and witness ,and my parents are accepted the register marriage its legal ,my wife having h1b visa she going return back to usa at 4th sept 2014

?am planing to apply h4 visa am very nerves if interviewer ask about my marriage album and invitation card ?what should i ans this(actually why we did register marriage? we both are diff states so our parents are not ready to plan the arrange marriage but they accept the register marriage)
      q>we would not have wedding album and invitation card .will that affect my h4 visa approval
      q>how can i proof my self its a legal marriage to the interviewer

plz helpme

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X