Both H1, whom should child's H4 be tagged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both H1, whom should child's H4 be tagged

Me and my wife both are on H1b transferred from L1 and L2 respectively in 2013 Oct. My child is my dependent. My Wife is travelling to India with child ,so both need to get there H1 and H4 stamped. Now for my child do I need to send my Petition or during stamping his H4 can automatically be transferred to my wife's H1 when they stamp together?

Originally posted by Etl India View Post
    Me and my wife both are on H1b transferred from L1 and L2 respectively in 2013 Oct. My child is my dependent. My Wife is travelling to India with child ,so both need to get there H1 and H4 stamped. Now for my child do I need to send my Petition or during stamping his H4 can automatically be transferred to my wife's H1 when they stamp together?
    Your spouse and dependent would need individual DS-160 to be filled online in order to book visa appointment. Now if you put in your petition number for your kids's DS-160 H4 would be attached to your H1, if you put your wife's petition while filling your kid's DS-160 , H4 would be attached to your wife.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X