Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa stamping along with H4 filing for spouse

Hi Members,

I am a prospective candidate who will be applying jointly for H4 along with my wife who is on H1B and coming for stamping of her H1B ,kindly let me know :

1)While she makes a joint application for our interview will there be a separate DS160 that needs to be filled up for my joint application (H4)?
    2)She will be fixing a date for the interview and filling up the requisite forms in the US itself before coming down for the interview to INDIA,where in US can she pay the Visa fees in the US?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by nishit.gherwada; 09-23-2014, 02:16 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more informatiom

Any suggestions on this?

Comment

Originally posted by nishit.gherwada View Post
      Hi Members,

I am a prospective candidate who will be applying jointly for H4 along with my wife who is on H1B and coming for stamping of her H1B ,kindly let me know :

1)While she makes a joint application for our interview will there be a separate DS160 that needs to be filled up for my joint application (H4)?
      2)She will be fixing a date for the interview and filling up the requisite forms in the US itself before coming down for the interview to INDIA,where in US can she pay the Visa fees in the US?

Thanks in advance
      1. Each applicant has their own DS-160.
      2. I think there are online options to do so.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X