Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Denied education credentials don't qualify to perform duties of ProgrammerAnalyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Denied education credentials don't qualify to perform duties of ProgrammerAnalyst

Hi,

After getting Selected in the Lotery, Received RFE asking for the SOW/Letter of aggrement between our Company and client company in the USA and the Our companies US Organization Chart. After a Month, I have Got a H1B Denied mailer from my my companies VISA Processing team stating USCIS has Denied your H-1B CAP petition and Notice of Denial that was issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS):
    "The evidence does not establish that the employee's education credentials qualify him to perform the job duties of a "Programmer Analyst." "

My Education Qualification is as below (All my Study is in India):
    1) M.Sc in Electronincs - Year 2003 -05
    2) B.Sc in Computer Science & Electronics - Year 2000 - 03
    3) Intermediate in M.P.C - Year 1995 - 97
    4) Secondary School - 10th Class - Year 1994 - 95
    5) I have done an additional Training Diploma Program in Embedded Systems (external certifications) - Year 2005 - 06

I want to understand what whent wrong in my H1B VISA Pitition, My Queries are as below:
    i) What is the Education Credentials needed to Perform the Job Duties of a "Programmer Analyst"? or Do my Education Qualifications are eligible to perform the duties of Programmer Analyst?
    ii) What are the go forward actions that can be taken in this case?
    iii) I heard that, even if H1B Petition is Denied, we can re-apeal, Some thing called MTR, Is it true?
    iv) Not sure where the mistake happened. If in case the mistake is from our end (my company VISA processing team), even then, do I have the option to go for re-apealing by MTR?
    v) How much is the percentage of chances for getting the H1B Visa from this point after Denial?
    vi) Kindly Suggest me, all the Pros and Cons for both the cases a) If I leave this case as is at the present state (i.e will it effect my futhure Visa applications) b) If I go further with MTR.
    vii) My Company is not sharing the complete Denial notice. What should be done in this case

I'm not having any clue what to do in this case. Kindly reply to my queries and help.

Thanks & Regards
    Bharath Kumar

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X