Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Visa Stamping in Merida, Mexico Dec 2014

Hello Friends,
    Me and my wife are planning to go from Dallas Texas to Merida, Mexico for her visa stamping.

She visa stamp on passport expired in July 2014 , but here I-797A is valid till Nov 2015.

We will land in Cancun, rent a car to drive to Merida and get the 10 finger print on 1st day , followed by visa interview the next day.

I had following questions :

1) Since visa stamp on passport has expired, will she need a Mexican visitors visa ?
    2) She has already done her 10 finger printing in Dec 2013 in India. Will she have to do it again in Dec 2014 in Mexico ?
    3) Are they any agents in Dallas or anywhere that help in filling DS160 and scheduling the visa appointment ?
    4) Once we fill the DS160 form and take date, do we have to MAIL the consulate our documents ?

Please help as this is our first time in Mexico .

gracias !
    ash

Hi Ashutosh,

I'll also be going to Merida in Dec 2014, with similar travel plan as yours. When is your wife's appointment? Maybe we can coordinate. Please email me at hardikrs at google email. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, she will need Mexico visa, I plan to go their embassy tomorrow. My visa expires in Sept'2014
    2. I'm not sure
    3. You don't need agent, it is a straightforward process. Just go on-line to the link provided fill out the form. You can call us visa info services for scheduling the appointment
    4. Don't have to mail any documents.

Please let me know

Thank you

Originally posted by Ashutosh Limaye View Post
    Hello Friends,
    Me and my wife are planning to go from Dallas Texas to Merida, Mexico for her visa stamping.

She visa stamp on passport expired in July 2014 , but here I-797A is valid till Nov 2015.

We will land in Cancun, rent a car to drive to Merida and get the 10 finger print on 1st day , followed by visa interview the next day.

I had following questions :

1) Since visa stamp on passport has expired, will she need a Mexican visitors visa ?
    2) She has already done her 10 finger printing in Dec 2013 in India. Will she have to do it again in Dec 2014 in Mexico ?
    3) Are they any agents in Dallas or anywhere that help in filling DS160 and scheduling the visa appointment ?
    4) Once we fill the DS160 form and take date, do we have to MAIL the consulate our documents ?

Please help as this is our first time in Mexico .

gracias !
    ash

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X