Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I go for H1-B stamping immediately after returning to India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I go for H1-B stamping immediately after returning to India?

Hello,

I have another question where I did not find much help on the online resources. Can I go for H1-B stamping immediately after returning to India? Say If I reach India on 9th Jan, Can I immediately go on 10th & 11th for fingerprint and stamping? Is it advisable to wait for a week and then go Or there's no such constraint? Please let me know if you have any info on this.

Thank you !

Originally posted by visaaspirant2014 View Post
    Hello,

I have another question where I did not find much help on the online resources. Can I go for H1-B stamping immediately after returning to India? Say If I reach India on 9th Jan, Can I immediately go on 10th & 11th for fingerprint and stamping? Is it advisable to wait for a week and then go Or there's no such constraint? Please let me know if you have any info on this.

Thank you !
    You can go for stamping at any time you want provided the dates are available

Comment

You can go anytime.

I recently been to India. I landed in Mumbai on 23rd Nov 2014 Morning and afternoon 3 PM I went for fingerprint and 24th Nov 2014 I went for interview. Visa approved everything went fine I returned to US on 8th DEC 2014. I didnt even thought of this question.

Please let me know if you have any more questions

Comment

Originally posted by nit_2012 View Post
        I recently been to India. I landed in Mumbai on 23rd Nov 2014 Morning and afternoon 3 PM I went for fingerprint and 24th Nov 2014 I went for interview. Visa approved everything went fine I returned to US on 8th DEC 2014. I didnt even thought of this question.

Please let me know if you have any more questions
        Cool! Which consulate you went to? How was your interview? Any help in questions would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X