H1B visa stamping location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa stamping location

I am having an Indian passport and will need to go for H1b visa stamping in Belfast UK since I am currently working from Belfast.

I would like to confirm if this it is fine to apply for an Indian citizen to go for stamping in UK belfast ?

Also any information on Belfast Us consulate in terms o's success rate will be useful

Thanks.

Originally posted by hemilshah View Post
    I am having an Indian passport and will need to go for H1b visa stamping in Belfast UK since I am currently working from Belfast.

I would like to confirm if this it is fine to apply for an Indian citizen to go for stamping in UK belfast ?

Also any information on Belfast Us consulate in terms o's success rate will be useful

Thanks.
    How long have you been working in UK? What is the consulate mentioned in the I797 approval notice?

As for success rates, I dont think the consulates/USCIS disclose that on real time basis. You might get historical data (2011, 2010 data) if you Google. Success primarily depends upon the documentary evidence around employer, candidate, and work requirement.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
      I have been in UK since 8 months now and consulate location have been mentioned as Mumbai, India.

My concern is due to the fact that i am looking to go for a stamping different from consulate location and also in other country which is non US / citizenship country.

Hemil

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X