Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpt q&a

Q&A

1, I am still waiting for my H1B, and usually all notice will be sent by 4/27, which means I have a few days more. But I guess I have little chance to get it. Someone in our company has got the receipt message, but not mine. So I guess I need to prepared a backup plan. I would like to know that after I pay you consultation fee, can I change to CPT immediately and then work legally? I plan to wait next H1b application, also don't want to have a gap. The best thing I think is to keep my job and also get CPT at same time? thanks

Yes. We offer full-time CPT from day one of new semester. You won’t have gap between work status when OPT change to CPT. Please be advised that you need to go to school once a month. If you are interested in this program, we will guide you how to apply CPT and next steps. You will need to submit application four weeks in advance. Our suggestion is start preparing documents for now, and if you still can't heard any H1b results by this week, then you can start application right away.

2. Hi I would like some information about CPT. I work as a jewelry designer in NY, and my OPT ends at 5/12. There are still no update about my H1B visa. I graduate from SCAD 2014, Master degree. I am looking for a school that can maintain my F1 status. please get me back asap.

To keep working after OPT , we have CPT starting in May. But you have to move very fast. It is a Master degree program. One class each month. If you are interested, you won't have gap if you enroll CPT in May entry.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X