Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Details Regarding H1B stamping .. Need Help !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details Regarding H1B stamping .. Need Help !!!

Details Regarding stamping

Hi All,

I have couple of doubts regrading stamping. My visa got approved and I'm yet to go for stamping

I got married in feb 2015, but while I was applying for H1b in march 2015 i mentioned my marriage status as single.

Now in stamping what should I mention? and what are the documents that I need to produce.

Will it create any problem for stamping?

In stamping do US consulate verify my employment as I have 3 years degree with 5.5 yrs in IT company

From 2009 Nov to 2012 Jan, I worked in a company which is no more in the market but i have all the copies of offer letter (xerox copy) and original relieving letter, few months pay slips, bank statements.

2012 January to 2013 August, I worked in a company but the company is not an MNC and the company still exists, but the company never provided the pay slips or original offer letter and relieving letter. I have the copies of offer letter and relieving letter in email and have bank statement

from August 2013 to till date I'm working in one of the reputed MNC and head quartered in USA.

Only for last one year I have form 16 from my employer

I would like to know how US consulate process for employment verification.

Please respond to my above question as I'm in need of information. kindly let me know to who I can contact to get the information.

Thanks & regards,
    KV

Originally posted by rvcool View Post
    Details Regarding stamping

Hi All,

I have couple of doubts regrading stamping. My visa got approved and I'm yet to go for stamping

I got married in feb 2015, but while I was applying for H1b in march 2015 i mentioned my marriage status as single.

Now in stamping what should I mention? and what are the documents that I need to produce.

Will it create any problem for stamping?

In stamping do US consulate verify my employment as I have 3 years degree with 5.5 yrs in IT company

From 2009 Nov to 2012 Jan, I worked in a company which is no more in the market but i have all the copies of offer letter (xerox copy) and original relieving letter, few months pay slips, bank statements.

2012 January to 2013 August, I worked in a company but the company is not an MNC and the company still exists, but the company never provided the pay slips or original offer letter and relieving letter. I have the copies of offer letter and relieving letter in email and have bank statement

from August 2013 to till date I'm working in one of the reputed MNC and head quartered in USA.

Only for last one year I have form 16 from my employer

I would like to know how US consulate process for employment verification.

Please respond to my above question as I'm in need of information. kindly let me know to who I can contact to get the information.

Thanks & regards,
    KV

Remember, what is approved is only the petition not your visa. Visa will be approved and granted by the consulate. Your marriage does not affect the petition approval and visa process, for visa process you have to fill online DS-160 and take the appointment at US consulate. in the DS-160 mention that you are married. Wouldnt you be taking your spouse too on H4?

As for experience, US consulates generally do not verify the experience letters. But carry proof of whatever you have. Yes, not having proper employment letter would cause issues in Green Card processing, if any.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X