Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch 22 situation

Hello Friends,

I am once again stuck in a pickle of situation (getting habit of doing this now).

In the supporting documents for my I-129 H1B petition I had submitted itinerary of mu project/duties etc. now the client name/address and job duties part is fine. but the issue is with Project details. My employer didn't guide us on how to provide this data and I was unaware of this forum that time.

So, in that itinerary they asked name of the project which i am working. So I put the current (non-US) project title (luckily only the title and no description) there as some xxxxx with duration as jan-15 to dec-15

They also had a section where they wanted us to provide future project details in case the current project wasn't going to last more than 12 months. So, I provided another project name as yyyy an only the name of application this time. Once again no description of the project. The duration I mentioned was from jan-16 to dec-16. Both the projects are driven by client and same is the work location.

Now I am currently in process of booking visa appointment (petition was approved with this set of docs only !!!).

What if the VO asks something about the project which I will be working on. What answer do I give there. What if he/she points out that I have put 2 project names in my itinerary and start grilling on that.

I am losing my sleep on how to tackle this situation. Please guide. My employer's immi team is saying they wont ask such "tough/weird" questions and I shouldn't worry. I highly doubt that after going thru visa exp forum.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X