X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to h1 to h4 to h1

Hello
    I am just curious about this situation.

Both H4 extension and H1B COS are processing simulataneously.
    H1B approved first and currently on H1B, but H4 extension is still processing.
    Initiated H1B transfer. Suppose if H4 approved and after H1B transfer approved. What will be the current status.

You status will be as per the last petition that will become active. Search and read about the last action rule.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

HELP reg H4 to h1b change

HI GUYS,

I got an approved H-1B petition effective from October 2015. Due to some personal reasons I don't want to start working in October. I want to work by DEc 2015. I'm currently in the US on H-4 visa.
      What can be done?

my employer is ok telling he wont run payroll.....will there be any issues?

Comment

Already answered. Why are you posting the same question multiple times and at the top of a totally irrelevant threads?

Originally posted by TJBir View Post
        HI GUYS,

I got an approved H-1B petition effective from October 2015. Due to some personal reasons I don't want to start working in October. I want to work by DEc 2015. I'm currently in the US on H-4 visa.
        What can be done?

my employer is ok telling he wont run payroll.....will there be any issues?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X