Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification for Recommendation for Revocation

Hi All,

We are writing to inform you that we will be returning the H-1B visa petition (2014 petition) made on your behalf by abc Solutions Inc. to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security with a recommendation for revocation.

The request for revocation is based on further administrative review of the petitioner’s qualifications under 9 FAM 41.53 N4 conducted subsequent to your visa interview at Embassy London.

The case will now be administratively closed by Embassy London, and forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for their action. Contact information for USCIS can be obtained on http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis.

Sincerely,
    Consular Section
    U.S. Embassy, London

My question is am i eligible to find new employer and go for stamping with out lottery... or the above mail means my petitions also cancelled. Please let me know what I can do in UK.

Thank you.

You can find a new employer and file a transfer. Upon approval, yo can attend the visa interview again. This is possible as long as the reason for revoking the petition is not fraud on your part. If it is employer / work related, then you can transfer.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      You can find a new employer and file a transfer. Upon approval, yo can attend the visa interview again. This is possible as long as the reason for revoking the petition is not fraud on your part. If it is employer / work related, then you can transfer.
      Thank you very much for your reply and sorry for delay...
      Can you please guide me Do i need to go for lottery or I can directly find an other employer to go stamping directly. Thanks in advance

Comment

No need to go through lottery again. But the new employer will still need to file a H1B petition for you (new petition using the CAP form your previous h1B approval notice - otherwise called as "transfer"). Once the transfer gets approved, you can appear for visa stamping. If the visa gets approved, you can travel to U.S to work for that employer.

Originally posted by kiran.bbgm View Post
        Thank you very much for your reply and sorry for delay...
        Can you please guide me Do i need to go for lottery or I can directly find an other employer to go stamping directly. Thanks in advance
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X