Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Visa submitted for correction on 24th Nov.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa submitted for correction on 24th Nov.

I got stamped stamped my H1B visa but stamping dates are not matching with I797A, H1B Visa stamped from Nov 2015 to Sep 2016 but my I797 is approved from Sep 2015 to May 2018. The same thing I had discussed with VFS team and they told me to resubmit for correction and I have submitted on 24th Nov 2015.

I can see passport status is still showing as " Passport with Embassy/Consulate" and Visa status is showing as old one.

Please let me know how many days it will take to get stamp? Is anyone came across this situation and how many days took to get correct your visa?..
    Please share you opinion..!!

I am in a similar situation do no wat to do

I am in a similar situation do no wat to do , Did u get your visa????

Originally posted by Jagadevappa View Post
    I got stamped stamped my H1B visa but stamping dates are not matching with I797A, H1B Visa stamped from Nov 2015 to Sep 2016 but my I797 is approved from Sep 2015 to May 2018. The same thing I had discussed with VFS team and they told me to resubmit for correction and I have submitted on 24th Nov 2015.

I can see passport status is still showing as " Passport with Embassy/Consulate" and Visa status is showing as old one.

Please let me know how many days it will take to get stamp? Is anyone came across this situation and how many days took to get correct your visa?..
    Please share you opinion..!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X