Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 visa application while holding the current job(India/singapore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa application while holding the current job(India/singapore)

Hello,

I recently got married and will be moving to USA in H4 visa. However, i need to apply for H4 visa and i need to clarify few legal questions.

I am currently working in Singapore and my last day at job is JUNE 1st. I am planning to apply for H4 visa in india during April month. and come back to singapore to serve the Notice period until June.

Question, will the USCIS regulations require me to have completely quit the current job before applying for H4 visa?

Can you please offer more clarity on my situation and possible next steps.

Thank you.

Originally posted by harishkrishnan82 View Post
    Hello,

I recently got married and will be moving to USA in H4 visa. However, i need to apply for H4 visa and i need to clarify few legal questions.

I am currently working in Singapore and my last day at job is JUNE 1st. I am planning to apply for H4 visa in india during April month. and come back to singapore to serve the Notice period until June.

Question, will the USCIS regulations require me to have completely quit the current job before applying for H4 visa?

Can you please offer more clarity on my situation and possible next steps.

Thank you.
    There is no such regulation that you have to completely quit your current job in order to be eligible for H4.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X