Admin Processing for 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Processing for 3 months

Hi Team - I appeared for an H1 Visa 3 month ago. My passport was retained by the VO saying they will let me know the status max in a week's time.
    The VO did not give me any 221(g) etc. It's been 3 months but I have heard nothing from them.

I have sent several emails but I get a automated response that it is pending under 221(g) admin processing.

What should be my next steps?

Originally posted by amit1sharma View Post
    Hi Team - I appeared for an H1 Visa 3 month ago. My passport was retained by the VO saying they will let me know the status max in a week's time.
    The VO did not give me any 221(g) etc. It's been 3 months but I have heard nothing from them.

I have sent several emails but I get a automated response that it is pending under 221(g) admin processing.

First thing would be to ascertain independently why you got 221G in first place, and if the employer/situation is favorable to continue the wait. If you are really convinced about the employer's ability to have handled the RFE suitably, then might as well hold tight and wait.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

any updates?

Hello,
      Do you have any updates on your case?
      I am waiting mine for last 2 month ...

Originally posted by amit1sharma View Post

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X