Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

Hello Guys.

I have employed with Company A since 3 years. and now I joined company B and Company B has filed my H1 transfer which has receipt date 21st May. and company A has revoked my h1 on May 12th. and today on 3rd June I got an RFE saying that you have requested for extension of stay and you have to provide evidence and asking for pay stubs from my ex employer for the period after revocation and new h1b receipt date i.e. 12th may to 20th may. and I have that pay stubs. but my concern is if i provide them this pay stub what are the possibility to get H1b approved with I-94 ?

Originally posted by chin1122 View Post
    Hello Guys.

I have employed with Company A since 3 years. and now I joined company B and Company B has filed my H1 transfer which has receipt date 21st May. and company A has revoked my h1 on May 12th. and today on 3rd June I got an RFE saying that you have requested for extension of stay and you have to provide evidence and asking for pay stubs from my ex employer for the period after revocation and new h1b receipt date i.e. 12th may to 20th may. and I have that pay stubs. but my concern is if i provide them this pay stub what are the possibility to get H1b approved with I-94 ?
    How and why did they pay you if they revoked the petition?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X