Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i exempt from the H1-B CAP till 2021 or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i exempt from the H1-B CAP till 2021 or not?

Hello Everyone,

I need some help to know abt the H1 Visa, whether I am lying under the Quota (means Lottery system) again if yes then after which year. I am going to explain the situation below.

1. I came in USA on L1B visa with one of the Indian Company ABC, after 4 years completion on L1B I have applied H1-B from the company XYZ with in USA only. My H1-B got approved on October 2015.
    2. I didn't get the project from my new company XYZ, so I continued to work on L1B with my old company ABC till 1st June 2016 and left USA . I have not been moved to H1B at all.
    3. In my home country I am working with my old company ABC.
    4. Now XYZ Company going to withdraw my H1B from October 1st 2015 onwards, they mentioned you didn't join us and never be on our payroll. Its good for me if they withdraw my H1B from 1st October 2015 else I will be in trouble if the company revoke it from now on. Please do let me know on this.
    5. MY company XYZ told me that if any other company file my H1-B now then I will get the validity which left to complete the 6 years, but you won't come in the lottery system.
    6. They said you actually exempt from the lottery system till year 2021. Is that correct?
    7. Company XYZ explained me that, If I will stay outside US for 12 months or more months ( e.g.1st June 2016 to 2nd June 2017) then if any other company file H1-B for me I will get the full 6 years and also not come in the lottery system. Is that correct? Please let me know.

They said just to mention that I got the H1-B approved in 2015

Please let me know on these points.

Best Regards,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X