Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layer Is not paying

Hi,
    I am working for a End Client "Z", through an employer "A" .In the loop there is a layers which includes,

My Employer "A" --> Layer "B" --> Vendor "C" --> End Client "Z".

My end Client and vendor "C" are paying my pay properly. But my Layer "B" is delaying payments. So i spoke with My vendor "C" to remove the layer "B" from the loop. And it was successful. Now the loop is My Employer "A" --> Vendor "C" --> End Client "Z".

Since my Layer "B" has been removed from the loop, the layer "B" is not paying my unpaid invoices, which includes 2 weeks of my pay. How Can I get my Paycheck from the layer.

Any help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Madhu Sara View Post
    Hi,
    I am working for a End Client "Z", through an employer "A" .In the loop there is a layers which includes,

My Employer "A" --> Layer "B" --> Vendor "C" --> End Client "Z".

My end Client and vendor "C" are paying my pay properly. But my Layer "B" is delaying payments. So i spoke with My vendor "C" to remove the layer "B" from the loop. And it was successful. Now the loop is My Employer "A" --> Vendor "C" --> End Client "Z".

Since my Layer "B" has been removed from the loop, the layer "B" is not paying my unpaid invoices, which includes 2 weeks of my pay. How Can I get my Paycheck from the layer.

Any help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks.
    This is one of the reasons USCIS is wary of employment and employer at various layers. Irrespective of B paying or not as A is your employer A is the one who should be paying you. They cannot absolve of their responsibility just because they are not getting paid. As per law A should be paying you.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X