Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer with no paystubs but salary being payed

Hello,

I am new to this forum and sorry if this is repeated question. I am in a different situation with my employer with whom I am not satisfied because of his stuped policies. Its a consulting company and I am currently into a good project. But problem is even though he is paying my salary he is holding my paystubs. I am really not able to know how much he is deducting for taxes and adding more and more issues if I ask for paystubs. I have decided to change employer but really concerned as I dont have paystubs for any of the salaries. So would like to know if there is any risk if I start going for H1 transfer with any other employer. Do we have any alternatives for providing proofs as paystubs like bank statements, offer letter/verification letter etc ?

Thanks

Originally posted by vupencog View Post
    even though he is paying my salary he is holding my paystubs.
    What does that mean?
    Either you're getting paid or you're not; which one is it? Employment laws require employees be informed of wages paid along with a breakdown for deductions.

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
      What does that mean?
      Either you're getting paid or you're not; which one is it? Employment laws require employees be informed of wages paid along with a breakdown for deductions.
      Hello,

Thats my problem, he is regularly depositing salary into my account but he is holding paystubs with him. As i understand from him, he is regularly generating paystubs from ADP etc but he is not providing the details of any of our paystubs.

Thanks

Comment

Sounds like a shady consultant\employer. And breaking the law by withholding wage advice. Desi consultant?

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
          Sounds like a shady consultant\employer. And breaking the law by withholding wage advice. Desi consultant?

Yes he is one of the stuped desi consultant and I got into his trap by my bad luck. So I am worried now about my H1 status and its impact if I start doing H1 transfer to a new employer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X