Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Visa through dropbox while in the USA

Dear All,

I have a quick question. I have been living in US for 10 years on H1. I came to India for few weeks and applying for my H1B visa through dropbox facility and does not require fingerprinting and photograph to be taken as well. My question is with regards to my wife's H4 stamping. She is in the US and I was hoping to submit her application and get her Visa stamped as well. She too qualifies for dropbox facility and does not require fingerprinting and photograph to be taken.

My question is: Can I submit her application with her passport and all relevant documents through dropbox while she is in the USA?

Thank you for all yoour thoughts/comments.

Can one apply for visa through Dropbox from US?

Any thoughts on this?

Originally posted by rits7dl View Post
    Dear All,

I have a quick question. I have been living in US for 10 years on H1. I came to India for few weeks and applying for my H1B visa through dropbox facility and does not require fingerprinting and photograph to be taken as well. My question is with regards to my wife's H4 stamping. She is in the US and I was hoping to submit her application and get her Visa stamped as well. She too qualifies for dropbox facility and does not require fingerprinting and photograph to be taken.

My question is: Can I submit her application with her passport and all relevant documents through dropbox while she is in the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by rits7dl View Post
      Dear All,

No I don't think so you can do that. I recently have my wife's visa stamped via dropbox while she was there in India. Its just not a dropbox, they verify the passport and other documents at the counter at the dropbox location. So you can't submit documents for person who is not present. Hope this helps

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X