Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not responding to H1 RFE

Hi guys,
    I have been selected for H1 lottery this year and received a RFE, but due to some reasons i have resigned from my current employer and joining another organization.
    Here are few my questions

Scenario -> Since i have already resigned from my currently employer ( from where i got selected for H1 lottery) , the current employer is not processing my H1 visa anymore and in the mean time i received a RFE.

Question -> I know that if no response is provided for RFE in the given time the H1 gets denied , that is okay with me, but will it be a problem in the future when i apply for L1 or any other visa ?

Question -> By not responding to RFE will i be considered as absconding ? will it in anyway cause a problem for me in the future ? if yes, please let me know what steps to be taken ?

Note - I am not given my petition number to move my H1 from one employer to another.

Hi guys could anyone help me out on this one ?

Comment

Anyone ? Any suggestions ?

Originally posted by iamkbelur View Post
      Hi guys,
      I have been selected for H1 lottery this year and received a RFE, but due to some reasons i have resigned from my current employer and joining another organization.

Scenario -> Since i have already resigned from my currently employer ( from where i got selected for H1 lottery) , the current employer is not processing my H1 visa anymore and in the mean time i received a RFE.

Question -> I know that if no response is provided for RFE in the given time the H1 gets denied , that is okay with me, but will it be a problem in the future when i apply for L1 or any other visa ?

Question -> By not responding to RFE will i be considered as absconding ? will it in anyway cause a problem for me in the future ? if yes, please let me know what steps to be taken ?

Note - I am not given my petition number to move my H1 from one employer to another.

Comment

Originally posted by iamkbelur View Post
        Hi guys,

No response. There is no concept of "absconding" as such. No issues in the future.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X