H1 Visa Interview at Ottawa, Canada on Sept 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Interview at Ottawa, Canada on Sept 21st

Hi, Does anyone have H1 Interview in Ottawa on 21st September. I have a room booked already. Please let me know if anyone wants to join so we can share the accommodation. Thank you.

Hello

Hello Mr Chiru, is there a way I can contact you. I am interested and I want to know more info regarding this.

thank you,
    Nitish

Comment

Hi Chiru,

I am interested in sharing accommodation. Can you please provide me you contact info or you can contact me.

Comment

H1B stamping

Hi Chiru,
        Hope your interview went smooth. I also intend to go to Canada for visa stamping. Can you please share some pointers on how to prepare for the documentation for Canadian visa and also for visa stamping at the US consulate in Canada? Which website and what forms to fill? Also, did you hire a consultant to help you with it or did you do it on your own?

Thanks.

Comment

H1 Visa Interview at Ottawa, Canada

Hi Chiru,

I am planning to go to CANADA for H1-B stamping. Could you please guide me. If possible, send me an email at [email protected] or call me at 216-225-7515. Guys who ever going for CANADA H1-B stamping, create ******** group to discuss. It will be easy for us.

Thanks,
          Gopal.

Comment

Hi Rick,
            I did all of this myself. For Canadian Visa - Please use following link: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?Re...e4d4f7ee6459e6
            Then follow below steps:
            1. Signup
            2. After successful signup - Click on Apply for Visitor Visa, Study and rest is pretty simple as it is online Application with a step by step process. Upload all the required documents online pertaining to your reason for travel.
            3. Pay the money after all the required documents have been uploaded and Submit the Application.
            4. You can apply for more than 1 Person like adding the dependents in same submission except for Money which is per applicant.
            I recommend to use this if you want to Apply for more than 1 Person in that way there would not be much documentation asked for dependents.
            5. After 3 days or 4 days of submission - you might receive an email asking to send your Passport.
            6. After the Passport has been sent - you might have to wait for 7 - 9 business days to get your passport back with Canadian Visa Stamp.

For US Visa: I would just recommend to be focus and be confident with maintaining eye to eye contact. There is nothing to be worried about and be specific when asked. In my case - I was carrying all the required documents from past 5 yrs and there was nothing to hide from being Non-Eligible to work.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X