Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me out!!! it's very urgent

Hi:

I have 2 question: please anybody help me out!!!

My brother is from Andhra Pradesh(candidates from andhra pradesh go for visa stamping in chennai). He is currently working in Delhi. In 2001 his F1 visa was rejected. Now he is applying for H1 visa.

Is it possible for him to go to Delhi consulate for H1 stamping? as I learnt from this website that if any of visa's applications got rejected before they are not eligible for appointment in New Delhi. IS IT TRUE? or he can go to delhi consulate as he working and residing there since last 2 years.

OR candidates from Andhra pradesh must go to Chennai consulate only eventhough they are working and residing in Delhi. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

2. Is it true that the visa stamping for H1B in India depends on how big is the company(company which filed H1 in USA) in usa ie the more the no. of employees, the greater the chances of getting visa stamped. or is it also possible to get stamped eventhough we file H1b from a USA company which holds only 15 to 20 employees. On what basis of the company, one get H1b visa stamped. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X