Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer with I140 approved

Hello All,

My H1 is valid till June 2018 (6 years) and I do have an approved I-140 which is approved 2 months back. If now I transfer my H1 to a new employer, will I get 3 years of extension on the basis on approved I-140 of previous employer or till June 2018?

Thanks,
    Amardeep

Originally posted by Amardeep View Post
    Hello All,

My H1 is valid till June 2018 (6 years) and I do have an approved I-140 which is approved 2 months back. If now I transfer my H1 to a new employer, will I get 3 years of extension on the basis on approved I-140 of previous employer or till June 2018?

Thanks,
    Amardeep
    If employer withdraws the I140 then you may not.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1 transfer with I140 approved

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      If employer withdraws the I140 then you may not.

Hi Raghvi, thanks for your reply, I am wondering if a new employer transfer my H1 in premium processing, will I get a 3 year extension on the basis of existing I-140 or just rest of the remaining time period (June 2016).

Thanks,
      Amardeep

Comment

Originally posted by Amardeep View Post
        Hi Raghvi, thanks for your reply, I am wondering if a new employer transfer my H1 in premium processing, will I get a 3 year extension on the basis of existing I-140 or just rest of the remaining time period (June 2016).

Thanks,
        Amardeep
        Same question, same answer. If the I140 is not withdrawn, and new employer shows enough work for three years, yes you may get it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X