H1B Drop Box - New Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Drop Box - New Delhi

I dropped my papers at New Delhi on 19th Sep and as of yesterday the status says - 'Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.'

In how many days I can expect my passport?
    Last edited by vani1318; 09-22-2016, 10:40 PM.

Originally posted by vani1318 View Post
    I dropped my papers at New Delhi on 19th Sep and as of yesterday the status says - 'Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.'

In how many days I can expect my passport?
    7-12 Business Days.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      7-12 Business Days.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Hi , even i am in the same situation, i have applied for H4 visa for my wife and kids, my wife appeared in person for the VISA interview and she got VISA and collected passport within 3 days, where as we have choosen dropbox facility for my kids and it was on 26th september but till now we didn't receive the passport , it is showing the standrad message "Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.", i don't know how long it is going to take , can someone please adivise on it.

Case Creation Date: 27-Sep-2016
      Status Updated Date: 14-Oct-2016
      Last edited by ramana465; 10-17-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Hi VANI1318 , did you receive your passport?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X