Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent: H1 transfer to new us company from india. Visa stamped. Never traveled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: H1 transfer to new us company from india. Visa stamped. Never traveled.

Hello,

I m working with a service company in India and having H1B since 1 year & valid till end 2017. I have already done stamping, but never travelled. Looks like project opportunity here is no more for me to travel.

Now, I m getting an interview call from a US company (direct hire). They are ready to transfer my H1 to there name. I want urgent help in knowing the procedure.

1. If the new company is giving me an offer, and transferring my H1B, is there any risk of travelling with the current visa stamping?

2. What all documents I need to submit for the H1B transfer?

3. If the transfer is in premium, and since I m in India (never travelled) will there be any extra time taken for the process?

4. If all the above is good, within how many days after visa transfer I can offer them to travel/join?

5. What all documents I should carry while travelling?

6. Is there any special thing I need to take care/discuss with the employer on this process.

Your kind suggestions will help me to appear the interview and respond to the employer in time. Please help!

Thanks in advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X