Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping with I797C and not I797A

Hi,

My H1B is approved and an approval notice(I797A) was sent to my employer, but that I797A was lost and when my employer made the request for a duplicate I797A, all we got was I797C. It has the visa approval dates and notice type is "Approval Notice", but it doesn't have the I-94 attached to it. I already booked my visa slot because I had I797C. My employer made another request later for 797A, but again got 797C. Can I attend the visa interview with my 797C?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Rini View Post
    Hi,

My H1B is approved and an approval notice(I797A) was sent to my employer, but that I797A was lost and when my employer made the request for a duplicate I797A, all we got was I797C. It has the visa approval dates and notice type is "Approval Notice", but it doesn't have the I-94 attached to it. I already booked my visa slot because I had I797C. My employer made another request later for 797A, but again got 797C. Can I attend the visa interview with my 797C?

Thanks!
    Yes.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1B stamping with I797C and not I797A

I have the similar situation, can i go ahead with the stamping with I797C .its approved with the visa approval date. but my employer never received the I797 A. I have the stamping scheduled for this dec.

Can i go ahead for the stamping? is any issue?

I have the rest documents in place.

Comment

H1B stamping with I797C and not I797A

any update on this?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X