Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1 stamping in Delhi!!!

Hi,
    I have scheduled an appointment for H1 stamping in Delhi in June. Pls share your experiences if you have attended your stamping in Delhi. I have questions like
    1.) Initially i booked the appointment using my old passport number, but later got it renewed because it was expiring in a year. I have both the passports stapled together. would this cause any problem?

2.) i have my appointment in the afternoon at 2.30 p.m. If the VISA is issued, when and where can i collect it in Delhi? I read abt the "rush service", but not sure if i can collect my passport on the same day.

3.) I am not from the software field, but from the Science field i.e a Research associate. Could you reccomend any special documents i need to carry apart from the usual ones.

Thanks in advance......

Cra

Hi, if you are from South India better apply from chennai, bcoz every Pharma or clinical related applications r redirecting to chennai when we have sufficient documents also, in chennai if they find any 221g they are directly asking for additional administrative processing, it may take 2-3 months.......so better apply from chennai to minimize the risky factors....
    i have all genuine docs, pharma background n workin in clinical research organisation n working in delhi more than 1 year still they redirected me... n so many applications....

regards..
    Mundra.
    [email protected].

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X