H1B Visa Approved but online status shows Administrative Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red0852 View Post
    Please update this thread if anything changes in your status. I’ve sent an email to [email protected] and got the below reply.

“In response to your question, your visa application is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate. Hence, we request you to kindly wait.”
    This is the standard response that customer service gives. I have got same reply every time I emailed them. Most dumbest customer service I have ever came across.

Comment

• There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Originally posted by Red0852 View Post
      Please update this thread if anything changes in your status. I’ve sent an email to [email protected] and got the below reply.

“In response to your question, your visa application is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate. Hence, we request you to kindly wait.”
      Update -
      ustraveldocs.com's passport tracker says "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted". CEAC website still shows "Administrative processing".

Comment

• Status changed to Issued

Gave interview on dec 18th, 2018, status was in Administrative processing till today afternoon 31 dec, 2018. Status updated to Issued now.

Looks like processing issue resolved for me. But I have return flight this weekend and status says contact embassy if you don’t receive your passport in 10 working days.

Comment

Gave interview on dec 18th, 2018, status was in Administrative processing till today afternoon 31 dec, 2018. Status updated to Issued now.

Looks like processing issue resolved for me. But I have return flight this weekend and status says contact embassy if you don’t receive your passport in 10 working days.

Same for me. Looks like passport status should be updated soon. Could you update if your passport status changes?

Comment

• Originally posted by mitaj View Post
            Same for me. Looks like passport status should be updated soon. Could you update if your passport status changes?
            Sure. No update in the passport status yet. Probably tomorrow then.

Comment

For me the case is still Administrative processing. Red0852, mitaj, which location did you give the interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by janarthans View Post
                For me the case is still Administrative processing. Red0852, mitaj, which location did you give the interview?
                I gave the interview at NewDelhi on 11Dec and got issued on 31Dec. But still passport information says there is no update available.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Red0852 View Post
                Any update on the passport status for you? Which location did you gave the interview?

Comment

• Still in AP

My status is still in AP. No change in last update date.

Comment

• No updates, visa status is still in Administrative processing.

Date of Interview : 14 Dec 2018
                    CEAC status - https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx says "Administrative processing"
                    CGIFederal - https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/applicanthome - Document Delivery Information: is blank
                    Passport tracking - http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp - There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Comment

• Passport was ready for pickup for me on 2nd Jan 2019

Originally posted by janarthans View Post
                      I gave interview in Hyderabad. Status changed to Issued on 31st dec, 2018. Passport was ready for pickup on 2nd Jan, 2019.

Comment

• Interview on Dec11th - Admin processing. Last updated- Dec11th

Originally posted by mitaj View Post
                        I still didnot got mine. Is anyone else in the same condition? I called the visa helpdesk but they have a standard response.
                        Hi,
                        I am in the same boat. Full time, reputed company, 3rd time h1b stamping. VO said visa approved. Interview date and case last updated-Dec11. Any update in your case? I had to cancel my travel plans. Any on else waiting from around the same date?

Comment

• h1 approved , online status shows Ap since Dec 28th 2018

Attended interview on Dec 28th, status still indicates AP however H4 visa online status says issues but passports not available yet !

Comment

• Application received since Dec14th

It was Admin Processing for 25days and status changed to Application Received since then
                            one update on 20th and since then no change on date or status
                            is any one facing similar issue?

Comment

• No updates yet

Date of Interview : 14 Dec 2018
                              CEAC status - https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx says "Administrative processing"
                              CGIFederal - https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/applicanthome - Document Delivery Information: is blank
                              Passport tracking - http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp - There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Comment

• Originally posted by mitaj View Post
                                Any updates?
                                Hi, i am in the exact situation. Except my interview was on the 31st of dec. Did you get any update in your case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X