Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible?

Hi,

I have 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 visa now planning to change the status to H1 visa. My job is supposed to start by July 1st. I am GOING file the petition via premium processing now. But the visa appointment time is too late at Chennai consulate.

My idea is that is there any chance that I go to USA on B2 now, file the premium processing there and change visa type from B1/B2 to H1 without coming to India ? Does any one have any positive experience?

Is there any to book an emergency appointment ? I Never had trouble with visas.

Thanks in advance..

My H1B visa doesn't come under the quota..

Originally posted by subbav
    Hi,

I have 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 visa now planning to change the status to H1 visa. My job is supposed to start by July 1st. I am GOING file the petition via premium processing now. But the visa appointment time is too late at Chennai consulate.

My idea is that is there any chance that I go to USA on B2 now, file the premium processing there and change visa type from B1/B2 to H1 without coming to India ? Does any one have any positive experience?

Is there any to book an emergency appointment ? I Never had trouble with visas.

Thanks in advance..

My H1B visa doesn't come under the quota..

Hi

You can travel to US on Business Visa and then convert it to H1B...mail me i will help you [email protected]

Regards

Srinni
    HR Manager
    Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X