Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is H4 valid after H1B( i797 and i 129) approveal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is H4 valid after H1B( i797 and i 129) approveal?

Hello,

My spouse is currently working in India, earlier she was on H4 and now this year her H1B ( i797 and i 129) also got approved but H1B stamping not done yet, she didn’t travel to U.S even once. My doubt is her H4 still valid after H1B ( i797 and i 129) approval , can she enter in U.S on H4 visa or her H4 became void after her H1B approval.

If H4 is no longer valid, what is the process to change visa back to H4 from H1B in India.

Please advise.

Thanks

Originally posted by vaibhav.it100 View Post
    Hello,

My spouse is currently working in India, earlier she was on H4 and now this year her H1B ( i797 and i 129) also got approved but H1B stamping not done yet, she didn’t travel to U.S even once. My doubt is her H4 still valid after H1B ( i797 and i 129) approval , can she enter in U.S on H4 visa or her H4 became void after her H1B approval.

If H4 is no longer valid, what is the process to change visa back to H4 from H1B in India.

Please advise.

Thanks
    I think her h4 is still valid. however, if she had done stamping for h1, then h4 is not valid. I guess you have to apply for h4 stamping again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X