X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Cap Exempt Documents

Hi,

Question:
    My H1B petition was approved on Sep 2015 with one year petition validity, but it was never stamped or worked. Now the petition got expired. My Current employer is not willing to raise the H1B Cap Exempt because of the current situation in US.

If I go with the new employer for the H1B Cap Exempt process, what all documents i need to provide to new employer. I got the copy of I-797B. I don't have the original I-797B.

Thanks.

H1B Cap Exempt Documents

Hi Team,

Any pointers on the below request?

Thanks.

Originally posted by vvk028 View Post
    Hi,

Question:
    My H1B petition was approved on Sep 2015 with one year petition validity, but it was never stamped or worked. Now the petition got expired. My Current employer is not willing to raise the H1B Cap Exempt because of the current situation in US.

If I go with the new employer for the H1B Cap Exempt process, what all documents i need to provide to new employer. I got the copy of I-797B. I don't have the original I-797B.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vvk028 View Post
      Hi,

Question:

Thanks.
      copy of I-797B is sufficient to show that ur case comes under cap exempt.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks,
      Raj

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_chv View Post
        copy of I-797B is sufficient to show that ur case comes under cap exempt.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks,
        Raj
        Thanks Raj.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X