H1b transfer while amendment is in RFE status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer while amendment is in RFE status

Hello guys - This question might have been asked before, still want your input on my case.

I'm working with company A from past 1 year. Last year in June I joined a new client in a new location for which my employer has filed an amendment in regular processing.

This amendment went into RFE due to no client letter in the end of January this year for which my employer has responded with additional evidence in the end of March. Now the USCIS status says, "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received".

Meanwhile I've got a new opportunity with Company B and my transfer is filed in PP. Do you think there will be any issue in this new petition filed?

I am in the similar situation. Can you please let me know status of your case?

Originally posted by lnm8910 View Post
    Hello guys - This question might have been asked before, still want your input on my case.

I'm working with company A from past 1 year. Last year in June I joined a new client in a new location for which my employer has filed an amendment in regular processing.

This amendment went into RFE due to no client letter in the end of January this year for which my employer has responded with additional evidence in the end of March. Now the USCIS status says, "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received".

Meanwhile I've got a new opportunity with Company B and my transfer is filed in PP. Do you think there will be any issue in this new petition filed?

Comment

Can you please let me know status of your case?

Can you please let me know status of your case?
      Originally posted by ashish277d View Post
      I am in the similar situation. Can you please let me know status of your case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X