Has dropbox facility been taken out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has dropbox facility been taken out

I was working with XYZ company from Oct 2014 in USA and have my passport stamped with its approved H1-B visa till 18Sep2017

I changed my job and joined ABC Inc., in March 2015 and I have received my approved h1b petition till March 2018

Now Planning to travel to India on July 30th so that I filled up my ds160 and when I select to take an appointment at Chennai,
    I got "drop box option", after that I contacted my company HR they are suggesting to go to interview.

if honestly answer all the question it forcefully allow to go drop box in us travel doc site.

Pls Any suggestion .

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    I was working with XYZ company from Oct 2014 in USA and have my passport stamped with its approved H1-B visa till 18Sep2017

I changed my job and joined ABC Inc., in March 2015 and I have received my approved h1b petition till March 2018

Now Planning to travel to India on July 30th so that I filled up my ds160 and when I select to take an appointment at Chennai,
    I got "drop box option", after that I contacted my company HR they are suggesting to go to interview.

if honestly answer all the question it forcefully allow to go drop box in us travel doc site.

Pls Any suggestion .
    I would advise to do as directed by the website not as directed by your HR, but do carry all the required documents to India, just in case you are called for an interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X