Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i travel to USA with my amendment petition in RFE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i travel to USA with my amendment petition in RFE?

Hello everyone,

Last week i went for H1B visa stamping with my wife (h4) and my visa has been approved, but the problem i had my amendment petition with RFE due to my LCA change. though i have provided all the documents what USCIS asked for it i am in confusion that i will not be traveled to US. Is it true ?

Can't i travel to US with my amendment petition in RFE stage?. please advise.

Thanks
    Saravanan

Originally posted by sara85sara View Post
    Hello everyone,

Last week i went for H1B visa stamping with my wife (h4) and my visa has been approved, but the problem i had my amendment petition with RFE due to my LCA change. though i have provided all the documents what USCIS asked for it i am in confusion that i will not be traveled to US. Is it true ?

Can't i travel to US with my amendment petition in RFE stage?. please advise.

Thanks
    Saravanan
    So you attended the interview with old petition rather than new petition even if you and your employer had no intention to employ you as per the old petition client/location?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      So you attended the interview with old petition rather than new petition even if you and your employer had no intention to employ you as per the old petition client/location?
      I have generated my DS 160 with new amendment petition number, i went for interview with both petitions, the one which is already approved, and new one with acknowledgment notice (i797b) and a cover letter from company.

During the interview they asked for i797 and i have give the complete documents they checked the documents and entered something (seems they have entered from approved petition) , i didn't know what they entered in the system and visa officer said, your visa has been approved. Please advise me.

Comment

Originally posted by sara85sara View Post
        I have generated my DS 160 with new amendment petition number, i went for interview with both petitions, the one which is already approved, and new one with acknowledgment notice (i797b) and a cover letter from company.

During the interview they asked for i797 and i have give the complete documents they checked the documents and entered something (seems they have entered from approved petition) , i didn't know what they entered in the system and visa officer said, your visa has been approved. Please advise me.
        Well in that case, those are the same set of documents you show at the POE, if asked for, and hope the officer at the POE concurs with the officer in the consulate.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi

Hey Friends.

My Amendment is in RFE. I need to go to INDIA to bring my Family on January. I don't think it will get approved before that.

Kindly any one respond to this. Shall I travel while it is in RFE stage? or should I face some issue?

Please anyone reply..

Thanks,
          Senthil Kumar N

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X