Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listing 2 worksite locations for H1B

Hi,

I have got my H1B picked and i started filling my DS-160 form too.When my H1B application was filed at that time my work location was Austin and after that i took remote and now i am working from Chicago.So,do i need to mention both locations?Do i need to update my worksite also in LCA etc documents?As per my lawyer i should list both location as my worksite.
    I want to know that when i go for interview will that going to pose any problem?

Your inputs will be helpful.
    Note:i am Full time employee.I took remote due to family reasons.

Originally posted by neha18 View Post
    Hi,

I have got my H1B picked and i started filling my DS-160 form too.When my H1B application was filed at that time my work location was Austin and after that i took remote and now i am working from Chicago.So,do i need to mention both locations?Do i need to update my worksite also in LCA etc documents?As per my lawyer i should list both location as my worksite.
    I want to know that when i go for interview will that going to pose any problem?

Your inputs will be helpful.
    Note:i am Full time employee.I took remote due to family reasons.
    You need to get an amendment to reflect both the locations in your I129 otherwise if site visit happens , it will happen at only at Austin as that is what was approved, and if they don not find you there , they may issue a RFE.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X