Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g white slip Delhi Consulate on 1Nov17

Hi All,

Recently we came to India to visit family. On 01Nov17 we attended visa interview in Delhi embassy. VO asked some standard question (employer,job details etc) and in the end gave 221g white slip. VO said "Submit these docs and you will get your visa". We have submitted all the docs next day (i.e 02 Nov17). Last updated date for myds 160 on CEAC is 03Nov17.

Visa interview: 01Nov17 (got 221g white slip )
    Documents submitted: 02 nov17(i797,i129,resume,project details, educational docs)
    Case last updated date: 03nov17 (only for my ds160, not for spouse and kid)
    my i140 is approved and i work for non consulting US employer

We have return flights next weekend. Wanted to check if someone is in same boat or if someone can shed some light on how long this will take. (I am aware of 60 day processing time mentioned in US gov website and also the variation in processing time for admin processing)

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by ggn17; 11-10-2017, 12:03 AM.

221 G to my spouse

Hi, my spouse also got the 221g white slips in Delhi on 26oct,2017 and they have asked about her education and background details, which have submitted already but her case is still showing administrating processing.

Comment

Similar case and not updates yet

Originally posted by ggn17 View Post
      Hi All,

Recently we came to India to visit family. On 01Nov17 we attended visa interview in Delhi embassy. VO asked some standard question (employer,job details etc) and in the end gave 221g white slip. VO said "Submit these docs and you will get your visa". We have submitted all the docs next day (i.e 02 Nov17). Last updated date for myds 160 on CEAC is 03Nov17.

Visa interview: 01Nov17 (got 221g white slip )
      Documents submitted: 02 nov17(i797,i129,resume,project details, educational docs)
      Case last updated date: 03nov17 (only for my ds160, not for spouse and kid)
      my i140 is approved and i work for non consulting US employer

We have return flights next weekend. Wanted to check if someone is in same boat or if someone can shed some light on how long this will take. (I am aware of 60 day processing time mentioned in US gov website and also the variation in processing time for admin processing)

Thanks in advance!!
      I am currently facing the same situation, but not additional updates, as of today.

Date of submission for docs : 30th Jan, 2018
      Date of case update in CEAC site : 4th Feb, 2018

Did you happen to hear anything from the embassy ? If so, could you please let me know the dates on the further activities that followed till your Visa stamping?

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X