Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping with client letter - no job description and skills mentioned

Hi,

I got my H1 approval and planning to go stamping in India or Mexico based on time frame.
    But the client letter provided for me is single statement addressing the immigration services(provided for RFE)
    The client letter states that I work for the company as contractor but no job description or skills required for the job mentioned.
    I requested them to add it but they are inclined to state that its company policy and its the standard letter they can provide.

I can pull up other details like the organization chart and ID card but my name in the company is different than my actual name in petition. Its my middle and last name.
    I didn't go for stamping over 7 years.

Do you suggest going for stamping with the single line client letter without job description and skills required on it?
    Does the name difference be a problem? The end client letter has proper full name and alias...the letter is as below.

TO: US Citizenship and Immigration Services

RE: YYYY YYYY (ALIAS ) - RFE Receipt Number: LINNNNNNN

This is to confirm FULL NAME has been contracted to offer IT consulting services as a Consultant through their employer, MY COMPANY , which is a subcontractor PRIME VENDOR at our loaction
    CLIENT ADDRESS. YYYY YYYY is not an employee of END CLIENT and does not receive any remuneration from END CLIENT.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

OFFICIAL SIGNATURE

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X